Organization | Who are we?
Quality, innovation and commitment are our keywords. We focus our services on contractors, governments and suppliers such as concrete manufacturers. Both economic and practical feasibility are central to our approach. We work on a variety of projects at home and abroad, such as tunnels, bridges, museums, stadiums, parking garages and high-rise buildings.
Job description | What will you be doing?
As a draftsman/3D-modeler work in a collegial, open environment at our office in Papendrecht. You will work in a changing team on various projects in both infrastructure and utility construction. You (independently) create 3D models and drawings, and develop these into suitable products for our clients.
Profile | Who are you?
- To properly fill this vacancy, you have at least a college-level (HBO) skills.
- You have completed a university or college education in (civil) engineering, preferably supplemented with a Beton Constructeur BV diploma.
- Relevant work experience is appreciated, but candidates with little to no work experience are also welcome.
- You can work well together and communicate clearly.
- You have a positive and proactive attitude to work, you can take initiative, and you have a decisive personality.
- You can work with Revit or Tekla or are able to master this quickly.
- Furthermore, you strive for the best result for your customers.
Opportunities | What do we offer?
- A great opportunity to work as a draftsman/3d-modeler on diverse and challenging projects.
- Training opportunities with which you can further develop your skills in the field of concrete structures.
- Working in an open, collegial business environment.
- Opportunities to develop and grow within the organization.
- A competitive salary and ditto employment conditions.
Get in touch!
Do you fit our profile and are you excited to work with us? Send your application (including CV and motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. S. Post.
Keywords: draftsman, 3D modeller, BIM, concrete, engineering firm, Revit, Tekla.